Tuesday, July 31, 2018

YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH


Have you ever thought little of yourself?  Have someone told you that you are not enough? Or you have been cut deeply because of the words spoken to you. Words spoken out of emotions, because of anger,  or just a simple recklessness that totally disregards your feeling? 

We all fall on this trap. I do too, so many times. It alters  my confidence, my ability to see my worth and my value as a person.  It weakens my spirit and bring me to a realization that I’m  not enough and will never be enough no matter how hard I tried.

And as times goes by those thousands  hurtful words spoken to you, will penetrate, linger and filtered in your minds  and eventually bring in to the surface and will affect the way you view yourself. We tend see ourselves essentially on how others see us.

But don't allow yourself to be put down because of those words.  Christ suffering on the cross does not only saved us from the penalty of sin which is death but He also redeemed us and washed us with His blood to be righteous and perfect  in Father’s eye through Christ. 

Hurt people does not need to hurt other people but instead we should be of help.     
God poured out His grace toward us and because of that we should also extend that overflowing grace to everyone around us. 

Do not let our hurtful experiences affects the way we deal with  others.  Resist from using words that will hurt and bring scars to others.  Ask our Heavenly Father to heal, free and pull us up from the deadly pit. It’s time to stand and wipe out those dust and move on.  Remember, don't just cut down the tree but dig up the roots. 

You are unique, beautiful, priceless.  You are bought with a price.  You were made and created perfectly in the image and likeness of God.  You are His heir. His beloved.

Someone else’s inability to see my worth does not lessen the value that my Creator has given me. He worked so hard on me, so hard on you. We are His masterpieces. You are not less of value but  YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH.

No comments:

A DAY WITH THE AETAS