Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Relax!

Dont be anxious

In connection with my previous blog yesterday, I shared about one verse in the bible that keeps on reminding me not to worry for almost 2 days and it is found in Matthew 6:34 - Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

I know God in His small still voice telling me that I should not be worry for tomorrow. That everything that is happening now is in His control and yet still I didn't listened. When I'm on my way home yesterday my worries still lingers in my mind, I'm losing my focus I'm down and my emotions are controlling me that time. Though I keeps on praying asking for God's wisdom then still I have a heavy heart. Then when I'm just near in my home, I saw an Indian boy fell off from his bicycle I stopped and encourage him to get up and stand. Un noticeably God is already relying His message to me with that incident its just simple I need to get up and stand firm with my faith. Then I continue walking as I look back at the boy I noticed this small paper at first I ignore it thinking that its just a garbage...but suddenly I heard a voice telling me to pick it up so I turn back and get the small paper..as I check it guess what I found...another verse in the bible and this time it is in Phils. 4: 6 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God. God is really working in me. With these 2 verses I can say that God is in control of everything and HE only need us to trust Him fully and surrender everything to Him.. Why worry? Our Father is a King and in just wink of an eye He can provide everything we need...just ask Him...To God be the glory....

No comments:

A DAY WITH THE AETAS