Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BE STILL



Life is still hard…

Recession is not yet over…

Many companies already shut down;

Others still have massive lay off…..

Some have salary cut off and few have to cut their expenses….

I was not exempted with this situation….

Some of my colleague already received termination letter…

We have to cut our expenses…even our salaries….

When I heard the news worries overcome me…..

I was saddened… I was troubled….I was shaken…..

But God is our God of constant reminders…

He may not directly speak to me but He used His words to remind me to be STILL…

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own"…(Matthew 6:34)

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus… (Phils. 4:6-7)

Those 2 verses helps me to overcome my worries…

Why should I worry? When God promised me that He will never leave me nor forsake me.. (Heb. 13:5)

Look at the birds of the air, they do not sow or reap or store away in barns and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?. Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I will tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will He not much more cloth you, O you of little faith?. So do not worry, saying "What shall we eat? Or "What shall we drink?" or "What shall we wear?". For the pagans runs after all these things, and your Heavenly Father KNOWS THAT YOU NEED THEM. (Matthew 6:26-32).


He knows our needs and desires and our longings long before we asked Him….

We need only to trust Him and surrender fully everything to Him…

Just obey and surely God will do the rest…..

God will never allow us to stay in this situation but instead He himself will make a way for us to overcome all of these….

Remember that our life here in earth is just temporal.. we are just travelers…Our citizenship is in heaven…

So why we have to worry for things that are happening right now when we know and believe that God is already prepare a mansion for us in His kingdom….

Let us not be worry…..Let's fix our eyes to Jesus.. the author and finisher of our faith (Hebrews 12:2)…..

Heavenly Father
Thank you for your constant reminder
Thank you for reminding me that I'm your daughter
And You will supply all my needs according to Your riches and glory
You will be with me through the end of time

Thank you for your love, your peace and your embrace
Thank you for Your words that keeps reminding me
Thank you for using other people to show me Your greatness and power
Thank you for everything

Use my life to bless others
May your light so shine on me that they may see Your glory through me
May You use me as a channel of blessings for them
May you continue to manifest in my life

In Jesus name I pray AMEN

"BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD; I WILL EXALTED AMONG THE NATIONS, I WILL EXALTED IN THE EARTH". Psalms 46:10

No comments:

A DAY WITH THE AETAS