Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I WILL NOT BE MOVED

Yes it is tough.  it is really tough. and the coming days it might be tougher but I am sure it will soon passed.  Victory is waiting at the end.  For I know, we are more than a conqueror.  We are victors and our enemy is already defeated thousands of years ago.  My family is going through one of the hardest trials of our life but I know and I firmly believe that we already claim the victory through Jesus.  We have been through this before when my brother was diagnosed of kidney failure.  We have seen how the hand of God worked on his life.  We surpassed that episode with flying colors that's why I know this time we will are expecting the same.  Not because we are rich and we can afford all the best medication he need. We don't even know how are we going to settled all the medical expenses that are continuously accumulating (But I know we have nothing to worry for our God is rich) But because we have a big God who can sustain us and do miracle in our father’s life.  He has proven His power over him 30 yrs ago when he was diagnosed of having a diabetes.  He healed him completely and miraculously.  From then  on he surrender his life to Him.  The God we have during that time is also the same God that we have right now. Nothing change.  His power to heal before is the same power He has now.  

Though my heart is crushed right now because of the situation but it doesn’t mean that my faith will also be crushed.  My faith is stronger than ever before.  My faith will not be moved by the circumstances but it will be flourish like a tree planted on the running water.  My faith will enable me to believe that miracle is happening right now.  My faith will keep my hopes higher than it should be. My faith will make impossible things become possible.  And my faith will continue to praise God no matter how difficult the situation is. Faith is only that I have right now and nobody will ever take it away from me. 

In light of that,  my heart is full of gratitude to everyone who showed their love, concern and been our prayer warriors since day one and never get tired of  storming the heaven with their petitions.  You somehow ease our pains and worries.  Your uplifting words  makes this battle bearable.  May our God continue to bless your heart.



We will continue to praise you God no matter what this situation will bring us. 

No comments:

A DAY WITH THE AETAS